A nova vers√£o do WordPress j√° pode ser testada.
No dia 11 de mar√ßo, Andrew Nacin anunciou no blog WordPress.org que a nova vers√£o beta j√° est√° dispon√≠vel. Agora √© baixar e avaliar as novidades.
Segue abaixo o texto tirado do site ( em ingl√™s ) :
I‚Äôm excited to announce that the¬†first beta of WordPress 3.9¬†is now available for testing.
WordPress 3.9 is due out next month ‚ÄĒ but in order to hit that goal,¬†we need your help¬†testing all of the goodies we‚Äôve added:
- We updated TinyMCE, the software powering the visual editor, to the latest version. Be on the lookout for cleaner markup. Also try the new paste handling ‚ÄĒ if you paste in a block of text from Microsoft Word, for example, it will no longer come out terrible. (The ‚ÄúPaste from Word‚ÄĚ button you probably never noticed has been removed.) It‚Äôs possible some plugins that added stuff to the visual editor (like a new toolbar button) no longer work, so we‚Äôd like to hear about them (#24067). (And be sure to¬†open a support thread¬†for the plugin author.)
- We‚Äôve added¬†widget management to live previews¬†(the customizer). Please test editing, adding, and rearranging widgets! (#27112) We‚Äôve also added the ability to upload, crop, and manage header images, without needing to leave the preview. (#21785)
- We brought 3.8‚Ä≤s beautiful new theme browsing experience to the¬†theme installer. Check¬†it out! (#27055)
- Galleries¬†now receive a¬†live¬†preview in the editor. Upload some photos and insert a gallery to see this in action. (#26959)
- You can now¬†drag-and-drop¬†images directly onto the editor to upload them. It can be a bit finicky, so try it and help us work out the kinks. (#19845)
- Some things got improved around¬†editing images. It‚Äôs a lot easier to make changes to an image after you insert it into a post (#24409) and you no longer get kicked to a new window when you need to crop or rotate an image (#21811).
- New¬†audio/video playlists. Upload a few audio or video files to test these. (#26631)
If you think you‚Äôve found a bug, you can post to the¬†Alpha/Beta area¬†in the support forums. We‚Äôd love to hear from you! If you‚Äôre comfortable writing a reproducible bug report,¬†file one on the WordPress Trac. There, you can also find¬†a list of known bugs¬†and¬†everything we‚Äôve fixed¬†so far.
This software is still in development,¬†so we don‚Äôt recommend you run it on a production site. Consider setting up a test site just to play with the new version. To test WordPress 3.9, try the¬†WordPress Beta Tester¬†plugin (you‚Äôll want ‚Äúbleeding edge nightlies‚ÄĚ). Or you can¬†download the beta here¬†(zip).
DEVELOPERS!¬†Hello! There‚Äôs lots for you, too.
Please test your plugins and themes!¬†There‚Äôs a lot of great stuff under the hood in 3.9 and we hope to blog a bit about them in the coming days. If you haven‚Äôt been reading the awesome¬†weekly summaries¬†on the¬†main core development blog, that‚Äôs a great place to start. (You should definitely follow that blog.) For now, here are some things to watch out for when testing:
- The¬†load process in multisite¬†got rewritten. If you notice any issues with your network, see¬†#27003.
- We now use the¬†MySQL Improved (mysqli) database extension¬†if you‚Äôre running a recent version of PHP (#21663). Please test your plugins and see that everything works well, and please make sure you‚Äôre not calling¬†
- Autosave¬†was refactored, so if you see any issues related to autosaving, heartbeat, etc., let us know (#25272).
- Library updates, in particular Backbone 1.1 and Underscore 1.6 (#26799). Also Masonry 3 (#25351), PHPMailer (#25560), Plupload (#25663), and TinyMCE (#24067).
- TinyMCE 4.0 is a¬†major¬†update. Please see TinyMCE‚Äôs¬†upgrade guide¬†and ourimplementation ticket¬†for more. If you have any questions or problems, pleaseopen a thread in the support forums.
Lots of improvements
Little things go a long way
Please test beta one